The Sagers have been coming to Circle Creek Therapy for a couple of years now, and we have loved seeing them! Lea is the mother to Cole and Rachel. Rachel has graduated from speech therapy, but Cole is still attending speech therapy for help with his articulation.
Articulation therapy is a part of speech therapy that helps people pronounce certain sounds correctly. For example, a speech therapist can help a child say the "l" sound in the word "lion," instead of saying "wion."
Lea and her husband have always been so great to work with. Read more about Lea's experience at Circle Creek Therapy below.
1. What are some of your favorite qualities about Cole?
"He's very caring, funny, helpful, and happy."
2. How would you describe Cole in three words?
"He is so kind, funny, and joyful."
3. What has the experience been like at Circle Creek Therapy?
"Amazing. My daughter came here, and then Cole shortly after. We have been here for awhile, (ever since it was just Courtni and Maria)."
"It's very cool to see the progression. It has never been a struggle to come here. If they have to miss a session, they get bummed out."
"I've never had a bad experience here."
4. Would you recommend Circle Creek to other families? Why or why not?
"Absolutely, I have already!"
5. What is some advice that you would give to other parents who aren't sure if they want to start speech therapy for their kids?
" It doesn't hurt to get them out checked out. It's always fun and positive. It helps their self-esteem, and they are always excited to come!"
If you're interested in speech therapy for your child, give us a call at 253.237.3405.
We are always here to answer your questions or concerns.