- Circle Creek Therapy
Fun Activities To Do During The COVID-19 Outbreak
Since most schools, restaurants, and other institutions are being shut down during this uncertain time because of the coronavirus, we have compiled some fun activities for you, or for your family members to do while you are at your home. Enjoy!
1. Paint! Grab those old paint brushes and get to it! Painting or drawing is a relaxing activity that you can do with your children.
2. Fort + Movie Night! Before heading to bed, grab your little ones and help them create a fun fort in the family room! You can use chairs, blankets, or big sheets to make a fort that works for you. Then, you can pick a fun movie to watch in your new fort. Your kids will love it!
3. Read! Take this time to rest, and to pick up those books that have been on your shelf for far too long.
4. Journal! If you are feeling worried, anxious, scared because of the coronavirus, write about how you are feeling in your journal. Journaling helps you to cope with your feelings, and you will feel much better after putting your pen to paper.
5. Call your family or friends! Check up on your loved ones to see how they are doing. After chatting with them, you might feel better!
Even though this can be a scary time, we hope that you can find this time to rest, and to enjoy spending time with your close family members. Also, please don't forget to wash your hands, and to cover your mouth when you cough. Stay healthy everyone!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 253.237.3405. We would love to help.