- Circle Creek Therapy
"Straight From the Heart" Interview Series: Breana Herren
Breana Herren is an incredibly hardworking, and kind mother to her three children - Kaiden (5) Max (3) Madalynn (1). Bre and her husband, KC, take Kaiden to Circle Creek Therapy for help with his articulation skills.
Bree is an obvious candidate to add in our interview series since she has so many amazing qualities! Read along to read more about her and Kaiden. :)
1. What are some of your favorite qualities of Kaiden's personality?
He is helpful, kind and he is eager to please. He is focused and determined, and I love that he is playful and silly. I also love that Kaiden is caring. He really cares for his siblings.
2. If you had to describe Kaiden to a complete stranger, how would you describe him?
Kaiden is observant, athletic, and waits to engage in a situation until he knows that he want to be a part of it. He is a great helper.
3. How do you think Circle Creek Therapy has helped Kaiden?
Circle Creek has helped Kaiden become more aware of his communication skills. He is not self conscious. He is more aware of his language abilities, but he is not worried about it. He is confident in his language skills, but he knows when to correct it.
4. Would you recommend Circle Creek Therapy to others? Why or why not?
Absolutely. I feel like Circle Creek does a good job of communicating what the child's needs are, and they explain what is needed from the parents as well. Overall Kaiden really enjoys going there.
5. What advice would you give to parents who are on the fence about having their child attend speech therapy?
It can't hurt; it can't make the situation any worse! Speech Therapy can only make it better.
If you are interested in having you or your child join Circle Creek Therapy, give us a call at 253.237.3405. We can help you!