6 Simple Tricks That Can Help You Drink More Water!
We all know that it's important to drink water, but we do we actually do it? Not necessarily.
Our physical therapists here at Circle Creek Therapy suggest that you should drink about 32 oz of water each day because some of your daily value also comes from the food that you eat!
We understand that it isn’t always to accomplish, so we compiled some ideas that will motivate you to reach your water drinking goal!
1. Add lemon. Lemons are super healthy for you because they aid in digestion, they flush out toxins, they are a great source of Potassium, & so much more! Plus, lemons make your water taste better!
2. Use a Water Bottle.Water bottles are handy because you can bring them with you anywhere you go! Also, they are better for the environment!
PRO TIP: You can bring in any empty water bottle into a sport’s event, like a Mariner’s game, and then fill up your bottle for free!
3. Get a CUTE water bottle. I know, it sounds silly, but if you like what kind of container you are drinking water out of it, you are more likely to drink out of it more often!
4. Bring your water with you everywhere. If you bring it with you, you are more inclined to drink what you already have, instead of spending money on another drink.
5. Use Apps. ‘My Water Balance’, ‘Drink Water’, or ‘Drink Water Aquarium' are great apps that help you track your progress, & remind you to drink more water throughout your day.
6. Set a reminder on your phone. If you’re on your phone a lot, & you don't want another app, this might be useful for you! Adding a “drink water” reminder will help you get in the habit, & then once you’re drinking more, you can delete the reminder.
If you're interested to see how Circle Creek Therapy can help you in other way to be the healthiest version of you, just give us a call at 253.237.3405!
We would love to get to know you!