- Circle Creek Therapy
What is Visual Discrimination?
This refers to a child's ability to differentiate between objects & forms. It gives us the ability to notice subtle differences & to identity if something does or doesn't belong.
If your child struggles with Visual Discrimination, you might notice that he or she has problems with:
- dressing themselves (i.e. matching shoes or socks)
- correcting errors in school work
- distinguishing similarities & differences in the formation of letters or objects
- discriminating between size of letters & objects
- matching two dimensional to three dimensional shapes, such as alphabet letters.
If you would like some more information, or if you would like to schedule a discovery visit with us, don't hesitate to call us at 253.237.3405. :)
#pediatricspeechtherapy #pediatricphysicaltherapy #pediatricoccupationaltherapy #visualdisrimination