What we do
Circle Creek Therapy
September 27, 2018
What to expect from your 8 month old:
Please note, this is not a comprehensive list.
- Your baby can sit well without support
- They may stand while holding onto furniture
- He or she will reach in a variety of directions
-They can manipulates, transfers, and or release...
September 20, 2018
What are the 7th month milestones for your baby?
Again, these are general abilities, this list is not comprehensive.
- Your baby can sit without support, but they may lean forward on their hands
-They can fully bear weight on their feet
-He or she can transfer objects be...
September 12, 2018
(These are general abilities you should expect to see, but these lists are not comprehensive)
How to engage with your 6 month old baby:
-Read to your baby while he/she is in supported sitting
-Play Patty-Cake, This Little Piggy, Hand/shoulders with your baby in tummy tim...
September 11, 2018
What skills does your baby develop during their 4-5 month?
Before reading, you should know that these are general abilities you should expect to see, but this list is not comprehensive.
- Baby should be holding his or her head steady
- Your baby's head should not lag whe...
Our Recent Posts
What is "Covert Stuttering?"
June 10, 2020
The "Name Game" at Home Exercise
June 8, 2020
Creative Therapy Tools: Wind-Up Toys
May 27, 2020
abs of steel
back to school
certified occupational therapy assignment